3rd Annual Country Club Chef Showdown
North County Edition
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
PGA National Resort & Spa / Palm Beach Gardens
Executive chefs from some of the most prestigious country clubs in Northern Palm Beach County heat up the night as they compete in this Iron Chef-style competition! Each chef creates an original dish using the same main ingredient. A panel of expert judges will determine the winner.
The evening begins with a delectable cocktail hour featuring signature hors d'oeuvres from each of the competing clubs and a silent auction. The evening progresses to the main ballroom where the competition is video taped live and projected on large screens for easy viewing. A celebrity emcee keeps the excitement building. Guests have the opportunity to taste each of the Chef's creations at tasting stations located throughout the ballroom. The evening winds down with an outrageous dessert display! The winning chef earns bragging rights and the opportunity to host the event the following year.
Club members are encouraged to make signs or wear funny hats to support their chefs!
We also encourage cheering...really loud!
Participating Chefs:(click on the chef to see their bio)
To view judges bios, click here
- Chef Lindsay Autry, Finalist - Top Chef Texas
- Katherine Barnhart, Palm Beach County Wealth Advisor, BB&T
- Chef Tim Lipman, Owner, Coolinary Cafe
- Stephanie Miskew, The Glamorous Gourmet
- Daphne Nikolopoulus, Editor in Chief, Palm Beach Illustrated
- Virginia Philip, Master Sommelier,The Breakers, Palm Beach, Virginia Philip Wine Shop & Academy
For more information about this event please contact Mary Coleman at 561.416.5037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.